Kalleid to Exhibit at the SLAS2022 International Conference & Exhibition
Kalleid is excited to be exhibiting at the SLAS2022 International Conference & Exhibition from February 5th-9th, 2022 in Boston, MA. SLAS is an international professional society of academic, industry and government researchers, as well as developers and providers of laboratory automation tools, that works to transform research by empowering the life sciences community.
This year’s conference welcomes scientists, engineers, academics, graduate students, post-docs and business leaders from academia, government and industry who want to immerse themselves in the latest life sciences discovery, technology research, and new products. The SLAS2022 scientific program will showcase more than 80 scientific talks spanning nine educational tracks within life sciences, technology and laboratory automation. Sessions will build off of the innovative, life-changing and sometimes surprising discoveries from the last year, including what the lab of the future will look like, building AI into chemistry and lab operations, omics in drug discovery and therapy, pandemic response and much more.
SLAS2022 will feature:
- Immersive pre-conference Short Courses
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers: David Walt, Ph.D. (Harvard University) and Carolyn Bertozzi, Ph.D. (Stanford University)
- An exhibition featuring laboratory automation solutions and services and Innovation AveNEW for start-ups and emerging companies
- Exhibitor tutorials
- A full array of award opportunities like the $10,000 Innovation Award; SLAS Ignite Award; Student Poster, Tony B. Academic Travel and New Product Awards.
- Ignite programming for entrepreneurs, start-ups and academic collaborations
- Opportunities to boost your career through interactive SLAS Career Center workshops and one-on-one career counseling sessions
- Giveaways, games and the infamous Tuesday Night Celebration (plus additional SLAS Journals and Student and Early-Career receptions)
- Tutorials on how to get published (and noticed!) in SLAS Discovery and SLAS Technology
- Live recordings of New Matter: Inside the Minds of SLAS Scientists podcast
Kalleid, Inc. is a boutique laboratory IT consulting firm that has served the scientific community since 2014. We specialize in supporting the Life Sciences sector and work across the value chain in R&D, clinical and quality areas to deliver support services for software implementations in highly complex, multi-site organizations. At Kalleid, we recognize that people are at the center of any successful business transformation. Kalleid’s experienced team has the right mix of both hard and soft skills to help your organization maximize the business value of your IT projects and turn your data into business intelligence.
Come visit us in booth 3016 to learn more about our laboratory IT consulting services for life science companies. We’re looking forward to seeing you at this fabulous event!